Excellent job!
I love the new site. I think the homepage is clean and very welcoming.
To add my two cents to the icon issue, I think they can be really useful, but agree the descriptors need to be fine-tuned. I also really like the "hover" feature - it helps to clarify the meaning of the icons.
A couple of other observations...
To add my two cents to the icon issue, I think they can be really useful, but agree the descriptors need to be fine-tuned. I also really like the "hover" feature - it helps to clarify the meaning of the icons.
A couple of other observations...
- The top of the homepage asks our users to "sign up", and then on the right, below "key words", it asks them to "join now". That may be a little confusing.
- I think the Find page is great - very comprehensive. I am a little unclear on what we mean by "program", so we may want to provide a little more detail. Is this where the H.R. Web Center link is going to be?
- I really like the personal profile and my listings pages...I think our users will find them easy to use and effective.
- I agree that there needs to be better visability for our events/programs including job fairs and conferences.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home