The links
Home page:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/if/invite/en/Home/default
Find:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/callToActions/find.html
The main menu for the person logging in:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/mainMenu/index.html
The personal information entry page (and sample new form):
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/forms/form.htm
The new Email Me:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/emailMe/
And the orgs profile:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/groupManager/index.html
From Ami's email:
As I said in the presentation today (and as I am sure that Juan Cruz said in BA), please share any and all feedback that you have or that comes to mind: reactions, ideas, and questions, about design as well as naming and features.
http://max.dev.idealist.org/if/invite/en/Home/default
Find:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/callToActions/find.html
The main menu for the person logging in:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/mainMenu/index.html
The personal information entry page (and sample new form):
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/forms/form.htm
The new Email Me:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/emailMe/
And the orgs profile:
http://max.dev.idealist.org/samples/mockups/groupManager/index.html
From Ami's email:
As I said in the presentation today (and as I am sure that Juan Cruz said in BA), please share any and all feedback that you have or that comes to mind: reactions, ideas, and questions, about design as well as naming and features.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home